Consultant Maternal Fetal Medicine
Trained at Guy's & St Thomas Hospital London
Member of the Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynecologists London
National Specialist Registered Maternal Fetal Medicine Sub-specialist
Involved in the field of high risk pregnancies and fetal diagnosis and treatments since 2005.
2000 – University of Lille
2009 – University of Malaysia Sabah
2. UM Specialist Centre, Kuala Lumpur
Prof Dharmendra is a lead in Pediatric Neurosurgery. He lends his expertise to Aseana especially when babies are affected by abnormalities of the brain or spine.
UNIVERSITY COLLEGE LONDON
1985 MBBS (LONDON UNIVERSITY)
ROYAL COLLEGE OF OBSTETRICIANS & GYNAECOLOGISTS
1994 MRCOG (RCOG LONDON)
2011 FRCOG (RCOG LONDON)
ACADEMY OF FAMILY PHYSICIANS MALAYSIA
2010 FAFPM (HON)
AWARDED FELLOW OF THE ACADEMY OF FAMILY PHYSICIANS FOR HIS INVOLVEMENT IN THE TRAINING OF GENERAL PRACTITIONERS IN OBGYN ULTRASOUND.
1985 – 1995
UNIVERSITY MALAYA MEDICAL CENTRE
INTERNATONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
2000-2002 ASSOCIATE PROFFESOR
FETAL MEDICINE &GYAECOLOGY CENTRE (PRIVATE)
2002 -2018 CONSULTANT OBSTETRICIAN AND GYNAECOLOGIST
FROM 2019 FOUNDING MEMBER AND FETAL EXPERT
He has contributed to more than 60 publications in peer review journals, chapters in books and review articles. He has also authored pregnancy books for the public and edited some books for ultrasound training. He has written many articles in pregnancy magazines and books. More recently, he has been involved in the development of an ultrasound reporting software which has the Malaysian growth charts and fetal weight estimation formulae for local women. I am also completing writing a book on fetal anomalies and its management, aiming for publication in 2020.
1. Faculty of Medicine Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University, Bangkok, Thailand
2. Bumrungrad International Hospital, Bangkok, Thailand
3. .Bangkok Hospital, Bangkok, Thailand
I ,Tuangsit Wataganara agree to be a member of the Expert Panel (EP) of Aseana
Perinatal Group . As a member of the EP, I agree to the following:
1) My advice may be sought for solving difficult clinical problems.
2) I may to give an opinion of certain management problems.
3) I may be asked to give my feedback to improve service quality.
4) I may be asked to be involved in training of the staff.
5) Be involved as a trainer in the field of advance ultra-sonographic training
and Quality Assurance Program, CME and accreditation.
I agree for Aseana to list the following in their directories:
1) My Name as listed above.
2) My affiliations as listed above.
3) Portrait Photo of myself (soft copy to be emailed)
I thank Aseana Perinatal Group Sdn Bhd, for the opportunity to advance the art and
science of ultrasound and help improve the perinatal services in Malaysia.
Dr. Pranav is a leading figure in the world of fetal medicine. He lends us his mind and eyes in advancing the field of pregnancy scans here in Malaysia and the region.
2. Genetic Counselling Society Malaysia (GCSM)
3. Professional Society of Genetic Counselors in Asia (PSGCA)
Ms Juliana has been providing complex genetic counseling in complex clinical problems. She lends her expertise to Aseana particularly in cases where genetic conditions are likely or already diagnosed.